Due to COVID-19, face masks are required inside the lobby and we ask that you practice 6ft social distancing. To set an appointment to pick up and pay for plans or any other building or fire inspection and prevention needs, please call the Fire Marshal at 707-350-4140. For all other appointments, please call 707-994-2170 or email email@example.com, or fill out a form on the Contact Us page.
FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT MISSION
It is the mission of the Lake County Fire Protection District to protect all the citizens within the Lake County Fire Protection District from injury and loss due to natural and man-made emergencies and disasters. This will be accomplished by providing highly trained and equipped emergency personnel to respond to incidents of fire, flood, chemical release and medical emergencies within three minutes after notification.
FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT OBJECTIVES
1. Prevent the loss of life and reduce property damagedue to the fire through public education, code enforcement and inspection services.
2. Control fires which occure and rescue persons endangered by fire by maintaining a well trained and equipped fire fighting force.
3. Provide emergency medical services to all areas of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
4. Respond to man made and/or natural disasters, such as earthquakes, storms, floods, hazardous materials incidents and other life threatening situations and provide direction, control, containment and hazard mitigation within the resources of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
5. Assist in the maintenance of a stable economy as related to the impact of a fire or other disasters upon the revenue sources of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
6. Meet the fire district objectives in the most effecient and economical manner.
7. Support a stimulating, challenging and enjoyable work atmosphere, which encourages personal growth for all members of the fire district assigned to carry out the fire protection objectives.
8. Provide a continuous assessment of the communitiy's fire protection needs and the degree to which they are met by the current fire protection system.
The Board of Director’s meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month, but are adjusted if needed for holidays. Please see the meeting calendar below. The meetings are held at the District Office located at 14815 Olympic Drive in Clearlake at 4pm. The Board of Directors holds two meetings a year at the Lower Lake substation located at 16354 Main Street in Lower Lake at 5:30pm.The meetings held in Lower Lake for 2019 will be March 27th and August 28th.